SCL Managed Services Limited have been named as a supplier to the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Facilities Management Framework under sub lot 1a. The FM framework provides bespoke bundled FM services suitable for all public sector, Devolved Administrations and third party entities including; Schools, Hospitals, Local Authorities, Charities and Central Government departments. For more information as to who can access this framework please refer to the contract notice.
The Facilities Management Marketplace Framework (RM3830) commenced on 10 July
2018 and will expire on 10 July 2020. The framework is awarded for 2 years with an option to extend for 2 x 1 years. Call-Off Contracts can be let for an initial period of up to seven years (with a maximum Contract Period of 10 years inclusive of all Call-Off Optional Extension Periods and Mobilisation Period).
What are the Benefits?
Free, fast and simple to use:
- Free: No charge to buyers to use the framework agreements.
- Fast: The Framework provides a streamlined route for all buyers to access a comprehensive range of external suppliers through a further competition process or direct award. Further competitions can take a minimum of 8 weeks to conduct, however this depends on the size and scale of the requirement.
- Simple Call-Off Contract Terms: Buyers can select the CCS schedules they wish to use to reflect their requirements. There is a simple bid pack to use to help communicate the requirement.
- Flexibility: The Framework has been designed to cater for a wide range of buyers. The lot structures and ability to tailor further competitions will ensure this supports buyers own delivery considerations such as SME’s and buyers own social value priorities.
- Social value: Buyers can request suppliers tailor their offer to match the buyers social value priorities to deliver measurable benefits in the buyers area; an efficient and sustainable public estate, a public estate supporting diversity and inclusion, improved competency and capacity in the FM sector.
- Compliant: Compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Competitive: benchmarked prices that provides value for money and commercial benefits.
What can Customers Access?
- Contract management
- Contract mobilisation
- Maintenance services
- Horticultural services
- Statutory obligations
- Catering services
- Cleaning services
- Workplace FM services
- Reception services
- Security services
- Waste services
- Miscellaneous FM services
- Computer-aided facilities management (CAFM)
- Helpdesk services
- Management of billable works.
How to Access the Agreement
Click HERE to follow the link to the Crown Commercial Service RM3830 page where you will find all the necessary contact details to take the first step in the process to buying through RM3830.