Driven; Self-motivated; Successful; Able to demonstrate a track record for field of expertise; Great at building relationships; and Great at dealing with customers. You’d have high standards, be honest, reliable and be described as a team player, achieving and even exceeding all objectives set.
At SCL Managed Services Limited our culture is based on Honesty and WIN/WIN. We work for each other and we give our customers the very best customer experience. We are passionate, focused and we want to be the best.
To do that we need to have the very best team at SCL. We will inspire you, coach you and help you be the Best You Can Be. The rest is up to you…
We are a thriving national Facilities Maintenance Company seeking experienced electricians to join our team and grow with our business in a full-time position. We are currently recruiting for mobile Maintenance Electricians to cover London and home County’s.
We have opportunities for candidates who have a passion for delivering to the highest standards, must be qualified and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Salary: 30k+ (plus overtimes / call out) 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This role is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday (8am-5pm) as well be added to rota to cover, out of hours, weekends and bank holidays. A typical day would involve attending pre-booked planned preventative maintenance appointments and emergency call outs, such as equipment breakdowns, electrical inspections, minor installs.
If you are qualified and serious about a new opportunity please send your CV or email with your details and contact information.
The right individuals will have experience of working in commercial properties and will be required to work and travel around London and the surrounding areas.
- punctual with the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Experience of working in the commercial maintenance / install fields
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Ability to provide quotations for work
- Able to work well as part of a team, Customer Service and client facing skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure and not react adversely to tenants or clients.
- An NVQ / City and Guilds / Apprenticeship in relevant trades
- Basic IT skills (for using JobLogic scheduling system on a provided tablet)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to enter details and notes of work undertaken
- Must be presentable at all times, (uniform provided)
- Understands and adheres to HSE Health & Safety guidance (PPE provided)
- Full clean UK Driving Licence Desired Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year